71.9 KB · Views: 449
  • 03.jpg
    03.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 485
  • 04.jpg
    04.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 469
Last edited by a moderator:

Divergent is Region B, but as we know so many companies even though they wright a region code it's often Region Free no matter what is written(Disney, Warner Bros., Paramount etc...), but does someone know if eone/summit is ''B locked'' on this release for Region A ? I am asking because of the picture above stated region locked when he tried to play it but don't know his location or if someone else was able to play it that is outside of region B area ?

Divergent is Region B, but as we know so many companies even though they wright a region code it's often Region Free no matter what is written(Disney, Warner Bros., Paramount etc...), but does someone know if eone/summit is ''B locked'' on this release for Region A ? I am asking because of the picture above stated region locked when he tried to play it but don't know his location or if someone else was able to play it that is outside of region B area ?
Paramount is 99% region free and WB is always region free. Can you tell any release where they wrote region B only?

Just got round to watching this with the Mrs, only to find my disk doesn't work at all in any blu-ray players i have (4 in total) I hope ES will be ok with exchanging the disk this late on.

Quite nice artwork but i wish i could say that for the movie as it was a let down for me. Sadly its a pass for me.

totally Agree, is there is a way to pass our feedbacks in regards to this to ES ?
I don't think there's a lot you can do, you could always write to ES directly and let them though your thoughts. Alternatively you could see how other people feel about it and possibly start a thread about it. It all depends how many other people feel the same.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Actarus
i got this today, i have been hunting this for a while since the nice pictures you guys posted, thats way i waited and did not buy the usa version, i love this, really awesome steel....