71.9 KB · Views: 450
  • 03.jpg
    03.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 486
  • 04.jpg
    04.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 469
Last edited by a moderator:
Id say theyre pretty organised and run like clockwork for each release personally and if youve tried it before you should have cancelled before Monday....the customer is certainly not always right, especially in the steelbook world!!

Or of course they could ship late for delivery on release date and then be moaned at for not getting it out to people early.....:rolleyes:

Guys I didn't mean to cause offense or rub anyone up the wrong way. I just felt that some of their practices about pre-orders were strange to me. Where most places get your item ready for dispatch 2 - 3 days before release date, with ES it seems to be 7 - 8 days - but yes you're right I could and should have taken special care to cancel earlier than I normally would as it's ES. Still, you could argue that them still not getting back to me after 36 hours is a little unprofessional...

By the way, the "customer is always right" remark was meant to be taken lightly, hence the smiley.

Reactions: zoneism
Guys I didn't mean to cause offense or rub anyone up the wrong way. I just felt that some of their practices about pre-orders were strange to me. Where most places get your item ready for dispatch 2 - 3 days before release date, with ES it seems to be 7 - 8 days - but yes you're right I could and should have taken special care to cancel earlier than I normally would as it's ES. Still, you could argue that them still not getting back to me after 36 hours is a little unprofessional...

By the way, the "customer is always right" remark was meant to be taken lightly, hence the smiley.

I know it was and no offense taken or intended, its just funny looking in! Set up a spreadsheet, thatll do the trick ;)

Reactions: zoneism and ChrisIW
ES is a only a marketplace. Payment system belongs to Play. Looks like Play have been instructed to start processing payment in advance. I will now visit the Asian threads and start complaining about taking payment instantly which is morally wrong.

Can we get back to the Steelbook now please guys. If you want to discuss issues with ES you can do it in the retailer section here. Thanks.

Apologies Si, I think I was the first to reply in a slightly more confrontational manner than normal which took the thread somewhat off topic.

No offence meant to you Chris, and definitely no offence taken. Just sharing different views and respectfully listening to others' opinions ;)

Reactions: ChrisIW and Sigill
I received my copy today and it looks great. It's amazing what a bit of gloss can do to a Steelbook collector. The only disappointing thing for me is the inside artwork, a nice image is almost spoiled by the logos, credits and unnecessary quote.

Attachments

• IMG_3961.JPG
    IMG_3961.JPG
    135.2 KB · Views: 187
  • IMG_3962.JPG
    IMG_3962.JPG
    178.6 KB · Views: 179
  • IMG_3963.JPG
    IMG_3963.JPG
    149.1 KB · Views: 191
  • IMG_3964.JPG
    IMG_3964.JPG
    124.4 KB · Views: 183
  • IMG_3965.JPG
    IMG_3965.JPG
    147 KB · Views: 181
  • IMG_3966.JPG
    IMG_3966.JPG
    148.5 KB · Views: 186
  • IMG_3967.JPG
    IMG_3967.JPG
    164.1 KB · Views: 175
I received my copy today and it looks great. It's amazing what a bit of gloss can do to a Steelbook collector. The only disappointing thing for me is the inside artwork, a nice image is almost spoiled by the logos, credits and unnecessary quote.
Thanks for the pics Snooloui, looks great, I hope mine comes soon

• Helpful Post
Reactions: chunk
Looks great
I should have delivery by end of next week or following week going by how long it took for need for speed to arrive

This was a blind buy for me.. just watched the first 35 mins and turned it off.. someone please tell me the film improves from there?? Seems really childish so far :-(
Also got a nice dent and scratch under the j card on the front.. raid 2 was mint so I'm half happy today

WOW taht will be my first Debossed title :hilarious: did I get it right this time ? title goes inward/pressed in so it's debossed ? but oh the FS is so nice ayaya