Reservoir Dogs (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 61) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: July 31, 2024
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti (Pre-order on May 31, at 8 PM Hong Kong time)
Price: $163.97 (Box Set) - $48.99 (Full Slip) - $49.99 (Lenti & DL)

Notes:
WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab x Karl Fitzgerald features "Full Glossy" Finish with debossed title.
Box Set: 600 Sets, Numbered 1-600. Retro Poster Style,Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing.
Full Slip: 1000 Units, Numbered 1-1000. Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing.
Lenti: 1000 Units, Numbered 1-1000. 3D Lenticular, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing.
Double Lenti: 1000 Units, Numbered 1-1000. 2 x 3D Lenticular, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing.
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker.

Reservoir_overall_box_LS_DLS_1200x.jpgReservoir_slips_FS_1200x.jpgReservoir_slips_LS_1200x.jpgReservoir_slips_DLS_1200x.jpg

Last edited:
Really surprised the FS is still available

Sign of collectors getting bored? Not so much love for the film? Bad artwork? All of the above?
I'm not in for this because of the art mainly. Happy with the trade steel too mind.

However, nothing inspiring me here and I think very highly of Manta, although I do only pick up if it meets the criteria of; includes an actual disc, 4K, great art and great movie. Shy away from DC and to a lesser degree Marvel too, which there's been a lot of releases for lately (upscaled 4k doesn't inspire me aside from the odd movie e.g. Drive 2011). American Pyscho was my last pick up... and I've never actually seen it for one reason or another!

Kill Bill I'll buy though. I'm confident that'll bang artwork wise too. Batman trilogy releases need to be put to bed for 10 years... those constant rehashes bore me for sure. Fantastic movies but done to death for my money.

I know a lot of folks love to buy every Manta though and fair play to you! I see why for sure!

I'm not in for this because of the art mainly. Happy with the trade steel too mind.

However, nothing inspiring me here and I think very highly of Manta, although I do only pick up if it meets the criteria of; includes an actual disc, 4K, great art and great movie. Shy away from DC and to a lesser degree Marvel too, which there's been a lot of releases for lately (upscaled 4k doesn't inspire me aside from the odd movie e.g. Drive 2011). American Pyscho was my last pick up... and I've never actually seen it for one reason or another!

Kill Bill I'll buy though. I'm confident that'll bang artwork wise too. Batman trilogy releases need to be put to bed for 10 years... those constant rehashes bore me for sure. Fantastic movies but done to death for my money.

I know a lot of folks love to buy every Manta though and fair play to you! I see why for sure!

giphy.gif

I think it’s a mix of bad art and the fact manta have become too release heavy churning stuff out like a machine. It’s like they have to have a pre order every 3 weeks instead of more spread out with breathable gaps and a bit more heart put into their releases
..is how i feel, although i ordered this because i like the outer box over the dark nova one, but not a fan of this steelbook though.

• Thanks
Reactions: Lutzo and Flloydo
Personally I’ll take the full slip, I’m sure for this one it will be the most worked of them cause the lenticulars don’t even flip like American psycho and the images are not my cup of tea. Moreover the the full slip has the original poster.

Reactions: Granada
Even when the items are sold out on Collectong, they charge you the money, which means that I end up with several hundred euros less for items that I will never have. Plus, I've been waiting for over 3 weeks for Paypal to automatically reimburse me but it doesn't seem to be happening. Plus there's not even a record on Paypal that I paid for it. What can I do ?

Even when the items are sold out on Collectong, they charge you the money, which means that I end up with several hundred euros less for items that I will never have. Plus, I've been waiting for over 3 weeks for Paypal to automatically reimburse me but it doesn't seem to be happening. Plus there's not even a record on Paypal that I paid for it. What can I do ?
That always happens to me, I mean they charge before confirming on the website itself, but then the block gets released within 24 hours...

That always happens to me, I mean they charge before confirming on the website itself, but then the block gets released within 24 hours...
Yes... but what can I do in my situation ? I tried to order a Reservoir Dogs one click 3 weeks ago but it sold out. I still didn't get reimbursed. There's nothing on Paypal showing I've paid for it...

Reactions: Granada
Yes... but what can I do in my situation ? I tried to order a Reservoir Dogs one click 3 weeks ago but it sold out. I still didn't get reimbursed. There's nothing on Paypal showing I've paid for it...
If there is nothing on PayPal, isn't the obvious that no transaction occurred?

I was debited for the same amount as the order so there was indeed a transaction
How's that possible? The transaction is being done by PayPal, that it never completed shouldn't change the fact PayPal should have a record because they're the ones actually handling the transaction.

Might be worth trying to contact PayPal regarding it if they're not showing any records in your account.

I was debited for the same amount as the order so there was indeed a transaction
That'll be an attempted transaction, which should put a hold on funds while the order is processed. If it isn't confirmed, and there's no transaction record in paypal, it was never actually "charged". It'll still be a pending hold with your bank. Those typically only last a week, sometimes much less. I can't speak for your individual bank though, best to contact them.

• Informative
Reactions: tommyh84
My bank just erases the transaction from the statement, but it can be found in detailed history, where it'd show a block and release of funds.
Maybe PayPal did the same, but the block wasn't released by your bank. It could take 30 days in some cases (if the bank is outdated).