Reservoir Dogs (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive no. 61) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: July 31, 2024
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti (Pre-order on May 31, at 8 PM Hong Kong time)
Price: $163.97 (Box Set) - $48.99 (Full Slip) - $49.99 (Lenti & DL)

Notes:
WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab x Karl Fitzgerald features "Full Glossy" Finish with debossed title.
Box Set: 600 Sets, Numbered 1-600. Retro Poster Style,Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing.
Full Slip: 1000 Units, Numbered 1-1000. Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing.
Lenti: 1000 Units, Numbered 1-1000. 3D Lenticular, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing.
Double Lenti: 1000 Units, Numbered 1-1000. 2 x 3D Lenticular, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing.
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker.

Reservoir_overall_box_LS_DLS_1200x.jpgReservoir_slips_FS_1200x.jpgReservoir_slips_LS_1200x.jpgReservoir_slips_DLS_1200x.jpg

Last edited:
That's the brand, the name of the range. Why would they want to change that just because it's handled by collectong? People know Manta Lab, and evidently from recent posts in numerous manta threads, lots of people have never heard of collectong.

Anyway, it is the same thing. Collectong manage Manta steel releases, but it's all the same ME exclusives, dating right back to MoS. Manta Lab themselves though are also a distributor, like any other, who sell standard amaray editions etc.. too.
Didnt know the details. Thanks.
Just knew the website was updated and collectong was also Manta (sub brand line I assumed rather than taking over the steel part).

Guess I was lucky knowing they were basically the same, as like you say, a lot of people didnt realise the connection, accross many other threads. Figured if I knew, despite my absence, then it was common knowledge.

Guess I was lucky knowing they were basically the same, as like you say, a lot of people didnt realise the connection, accross many other threads. Figured if I knew, despite my absence, then it was common knowledge.
Same here. Thought it known/obvious myself. Yet quite a few few people have piped up this year with "how come there's nothing on manta's fb/website" o_O :rofl:

I have a sneaky feeling this may be another Karl Fitzgerald art steel... When I spoke to him about his AP art, he said he had another steel due to be announced "very soon".

I spoke too soon

Not the best looking release. Love the steel. Prob go for the full slip. Can’t stand the double lenti art from that U.K. steel and the single lenti isn’t great either

Reactions: eLviS1987
feel like single lenti would look better as a full slip (scratch resistant coating with spot gloss on the characters), but it is what it is