Reservoir Dogs (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive no. 61) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: July 31, 2024
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti (Pre-order on May 31, at 8 PM Hong Kong time)
Price: $163.97 (Box Set) - $48.99 (Full Slip) - $49.99 (Lenti & DL)

Notes:
WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab x Karl Fitzgerald features "Full Glossy" Finish with debossed title.
Box Set: 600 Sets, Numbered 1-600. Retro Poster Style,Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing.
Full Slip: 1000 Units, Numbered 1-1000. Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing.
Lenti: 1000 Units, Numbered 1-1000. 3D Lenticular, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing.
Double Lenti: 1000 Units, Numbered 1-1000. 2 x 3D Lenticular, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing.
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker.

Reservoir_overall_box_LS_DLS_1200x.jpgReservoir_slips_FS_1200x.jpgReservoir_slips_LS_1200x.jpgReservoir_slips_DLS_1200x.jpg

Last edited:
It's unlikely I'll buy that either, but I'm just glad they're doing a SL again. I'm very tired of seeing a lenti rear on the 2nd DL that really should have a FS finish.
Don’t think they’re back to doing SLs. This was likely planned over a year ago and they just had to wait until they figured out their licensing problem

Don’t think they’re back to doing SLs. This was likely planned over a year ago and they just had to wait until they figured out their licensing problem
That is probably more likely tbh, given this is an old announcement. Just trying to keep my SL hope alive haha

They’ve updated the SL listing with the correct beauty shot and it no longer states double lenticular in the description.

0E34D9D2-F6CB-40B5-B98B-50992FAE2264.jpeg

Not really feeling this one. I like the SL some but not enough to order. Steelbook is interesting but would have preferred original art with the main characters instead of Joe and Eddie.

Reactions: leelee17
This artwork feels familiar.... (was it Nova who did the same or super similar art on their release a while back?)

That said, I missed out on priors so am 100% in for this :)