Reservoir Dogs (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive no. 61) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: July 31, 2024
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti (Pre-order on May 31, at 8 PM Hong Kong time)
Price: $163.97 (Box Set) - $48.99 (Full Slip) - $49.99 (Lenti & DL)

Notes:
WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab x Karl Fitzgerald features "Full Glossy" Finish with debossed title.
Box Set: 600 Sets, Numbered 1-600. Retro Poster Style,Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing.
Full Slip: 1000 Units, Numbered 1-1000. Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing.
Lenti: 1000 Units, Numbered 1-1000. 3D Lenticular, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing.
Double Lenti: 1000 Units, Numbered 1-1000. 2 x 3D Lenticular, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing.
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker.

Reservoir_overall_box_LS_DLS_1200x.jpgReservoir_slips_FS_1200x.jpgReservoir_slips_LS_1200x.jpgReservoir_slips_DLS_1200x.jpg

Last edited:
I think it’s a mistake doing that personally. Creates too much hype and then disappointment when it’s delayed or cancelled and then the annoying “any news” in threads that were created 4 years ago
I get you but it also makes navigating purchases a lot easier (often in their favour). I'll skip certain releases if I know a manta lab version is coming.
Perhaps if they stick to quarters instead of annuals and only do those that are set in stone it could alleviate some of the problems.

I get you but it also makes navigating purchases a lot easier (often in their favour). I'll skip certain releases if I know a manta lab version is coming.
Perhaps if they stick to quarters instead of annuals and only do those that are set in stone it could alleviate some of the problems.
That comes with it's own problems though, when you don't buy something because they've said, and then they don't release it.

They were well meaning in providing the schedules, but they rightfully (imo) seem to have stopped doing it now. It beats the constant nagging/disappointed that comes with overpromising

Really surprised the FS is still available

Sign of collectors getting bored? Not so much love for the film? Bad artwork? All of the above?

Reactions: Granada