Zavvi - Retailer chat [Europe]

Zavvi.jpg

**Retailer charges cards when items ship

Per update received at HDN, starting with August 4,2014 releases, Zavvi will ship in boxes again.

[email protected]

Possible contact #s:

- 08442 640702
- 01606 336169
- 08442 439088

Thanks yeslek!

Current packaging is a cardboard mailer with the steelbook usually wrapped in either a layer of bubble wrap or foam

Update 9/5/2013:

https://www.hidefninja.com/forums/showpost.php?p=753977&postcount=1732

Current packaging-thanks dv8mad:

Previous packaging:

3/20/2013 Comparison of Play's old packaging to Zavvi's new packaging-thanks Zesty!

newpackage.jpg

14/03/2013 By Wreck:
I now have confirmation that I can announce ... for all those worried about future packaging from Zavvi. My Play contact has been working with zavvi as well on this mission for better packaging. Between the 3 of us and the future comments from this community after its in place I'm sure it will be go over well.
View attachment 29368
from the pick line ......... :thumbs:
foam inside

1/19/2013 Member Nyvo tweeted Zaavi about packaging concerns. They said they may be looking into alternate packaging methods.

Zavvi shipping international list:
Zavvi UK

Box update1- 1/7/2014

Box update 2-1/17//2014-we're told they have boxes again.

Attachments

• download (1).jpg
    download (1).jpg
    3.5 KB · Views: 581
Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone else having trouble logging onto their Zavvi account. I put in my email/password but it just reloads the same log in screen and goes no further.

Thought I might have got my password wrong, so I changed it but the same thing still keeps happening? I've sent them a message on twitter, but wondered if anyone else had the same issue? Seems odd.

buddy got the same problem days ago and he deleted his cache and after that it worked for him, you try´d?
I tried that on my phone just now, but it didn't work. And the email I received from "customer service" was pretty much a copy/paste of the error message their website gives me.
It's just frustrating, because the credit card I'm using there will expire soon so my preorders are going to error. PayPal would be much more convenient, but it just doesn't work on my Zavvi account for some reason.

Hope someone can help me:
So what happens if Zavvi shipped your items but after 3 weeks, you still don't receive them.
I live in US, so I don't have the tracking number. So in case like that, will they fully refund you? Or what will they say?

Hope someone can help me:
So what happens if Zavvi shipped your items but after 3 weeks, you still don't receive them.
I live in US, so I don't have the tracking number. So in case like that, will they fully refund you? Or what will they say?
They will probably have you fill in their lost goods form before they will send replacements.

After having some problems with Nintendo Store (which is ran by the hut group) I realised that this may be of some use for Zavvi orders.

If your orders are being "delivered" by Yodel use this method to speak to a Human (rather then the useless automated system)

Dial 0844 453 7443 and press 5

I have gotten this email before. Eventually, after email after email, they said 'sorry cancelled'.
Has anyone ever gotten this email, and then gotten their item after a time?

image.jpg

If anyone has gotten this email and then gotten their item down the line let me know. I wanna know if I should bag it and look elsewhere. (Kinda sucks cuz I ordered that days before it went OOS)...image.jpg