Blade Runner (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 40) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: November 10, 2021
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti (Pre-order on September 10, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $159.97 (Box Set) - $48.99 (Full Slip) - $49.99 (Lenti - Double Lenti)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti

Note: WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
Box Set: Scratch Resistance Coating, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing. 600 Sets, Numbered 1-600.
Full Slip: Scratch Resistance Coating, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing. 1000 Units, Numbered 1-1000.
Lenticular Full Slip: 3D Lenticular, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing. 1000 Units, Numbered 1-1000.
Double Lenticular Full Slip: 3D Lenticular x 2 , Spot Matte, Spot Holo Coating, Embossing. 1000 Units, Numbered 1-1000.
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.

OCPackshot_2000x.jpgBR_overall_fs_2000x.jpgBR_overall_LFS_2000x.jpgBR_overall_DLFS_2000x.jpg

Last edited:
I won't be there and I won't be trying to get this but I'm still going to post about how it was impossible to get a copy of this by not being there and not trying.

Then I'm going to come back in a couple days later and ask if anybody knows when it's going live.

Then about a month later...or maybe after it's been released I'm going to come back in and ask if there are any copies left in the Group Buy.

If you don't have your router turned on then yeah I can guarantee that to. Manta orders are easy as long as your on time
If I can order at 1pm I'll eat humble pie but the original artwork on a 4k steelbook for Blade Runner is the holy grail for fans and there is going to a major rush for that steel (mainly scalpers)

the original artwork on a 4k steelbook for Blade Runner is the holy grail for fans and there is going to a major rush for that steel (mainly scalpers)
If it's the holy grail for fans why isn't it them rushing to get them?

If it's the holy grail for fans why isn't it them rushing to get them?
It doesn't matter any more, Just spend 2 hours trying to create an account, no matter what I do the site won't let me join and I tried three different browsers . Two ******* hours and I still can't create an account.

Never. But now I have felt a scary feeling when typing never... "Never Say Never" :vamp:
Just saying to another member of the forum just spend 2 hours trying to create an account and it won't let me do it. Even when I do it keeps asking me verify the new account and then 5 minutes of ticking pictures it then tells me no such account exists. Two hours of this crap. Like a bloody hamster in a cage.

Just saying to another member of the forum just spend 2 hours trying to create an account and it won't let me do it. Even when I do it keeps asking me verify the new account and then 5 minutes of ticking pictures it then tells me no such account exists. Two hours of this crap. Like a bloody hamster in a cage.
I can tell you that this is not usual, not at all. Maybe you've already done it, but give a try to a different email address. I got problems with Weet in the past, I changed the email address and then everything worked smooth (well.... as much as it goes with Weet, completely different world to Manta).

I can tell you that this is not usual, not at all. Maybe you've already done it, but give a try to a different email address. I got problems with Weet in the past, I changed the email address and then everything worked smooth (well.... as much as it goes with Weet, completely different world to Manta).
I thought of that as well so I tried 3 different emails I have. Not one of them worked. It's possible I tried to access the site before and just give up and forgot all about it. Either way no Blade Runner steel for me.