Blade Runner (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 40) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: November 10, 2021
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti (Pre-order on September 10, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $159.97 (Box Set) - $48.99 (Full Slip) - $49.99 (Lenti - Double Lenti)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti

Note: WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
Box Set: Scratch Resistance Coating, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing. 600 Sets, Numbered 1-600.
Full Slip: Scratch Resistance Coating, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing. 1000 Units, Numbered 1-1000.
Lenticular Full Slip: 3D Lenticular, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing. 1000 Units, Numbered 1-1000.
Double Lenticular Full Slip: 3D Lenticular x 2 , Spot Matte, Spot Holo Coating, Embossing. 1000 Units, Numbered 1-1000.
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.

OCPackshot_2000x.jpgBR_overall_fs_2000x.jpgBR_overall_LFS_2000x.jpgBR_overall_DLFS_2000x.jpg

Last edited:
Don't understand why you can't just specify UK.
I'm sure Royal Mail can accurately deliver with the post code
Nothing to do with royal mail. Most companies now treat Northern ireland as a separate place from the rest of the UK and won't sell to me. Yep the same companies will deliver to Southern ireland

Nothing to do with royal mail. Most companies now treat Northern ireland as a separate place from the rest of the UK and won't sell to me. Yep the same companies will deliver to Southern ireland
What I'm saying is why mention Northern Ireland at all when filling in the address
UK covers it

Reactions: DMD4k
Do you not have any friends or family outside of N. Ireland but still in the UK that could receive it on your behalf? Hell if I knew you better I'd say put my address and I'd forward it for you

Edit..legit, not trying to steal your stuff

Do you not have any friends or family outside of N. Ireland but still in the UK that could receive it on your behalf? Hell if I knew you better I'd say put my address and I'd forward it for you

Edit..legit, not trying to steal your stuff
I don't like to annoy or hassle people. Hopefully the situation will sort itself out at some stage. Too late for this buy obviously but it can't keep going because it's starting to impact on our food market and produce here never mind my minor problem. Bigger fish are having problems.

I'll be conducting my own investigation on Sept. 10, 2021 into the disappearances of Blade Runner FS, DL and SL. The focus will be on defining the major factors that will play a part in the stock massacre of these popular premium releases. For anyone that is interested, I will be posting my findings on "the cloud" and I will be sharing my findings with Collectong personally to ensure that measures are put in place to ensure everybody is included in all future releases. The focus of this investigation will be on preventing future collectors from becoming victim to these atrocious stock massacres.

I think the moment i put my address is the problem or even the post code. That usually does it. They must have a system in place that flags up Northern Ireland address....
I'm pretty sure you can do that with collectong, i.e put UK and use an NI postcode. It doesn't bring up a predefined list of counties or cities like it does with IRE, it's free entry. I just popped in a Belfast postcode and it priced shipping fine.

I can't guarantee there won't be an issue later down the line, but theoretically it should work. Failing that you could checkout with paypal directly, before you enter any shipping info.

• Informative
Reactions: gAnX
I'm pretty sure you can do that with collectong, i.e put UK and use an NI postcode. It doesn't bring up a predefined list of counties or cities like it does with IRE, it's free entry. I just popped in a Belfast postcode and it priced shipping fine.

I can't guarantee there won't be an issue later down the line, but theoretically it should work. Failing that you could checkout with paypal directly, before you enter any shipping info.
Exactly!

As far as I'm aware, Northern Ireland is now classed as part of the EU since Brexit fooked up so many countries!

Anything entering Northern Ireland from the UK is now subjected to special checks. (And I'm guessing special paperwork too) So this may cause problems with delivery from the UK to Belfast....?

As far as I'm aware, Northern Ireland is now classed as part of the EU since Brexit fooked up so many countries!

Anything entering Northern Ireland from the UK is now subjected to special checks. (And I'm guessing special paperwork too) So this may cause problems with delivery from the UK to Belfast....?
What? Part of EU? Since when?

I have had several packages delivered from Northern Ireland to England.
All delivered fuss free by Royal Mail with no extra paperwork or declaration.