Blade Runner (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 40) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: November 10, 2021
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti (Pre-order on September 10, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $159.97 (Box Set) - $48.99 (Full Slip) - $49.99 (Lenti - Double Lenti)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti

Note: WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
Box Set: Scratch Resistance Coating, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing. 600 Sets, Numbered 1-600.
Full Slip: Scratch Resistance Coating, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing. 1000 Units, Numbered 1-1000.
Lenticular Full Slip: 3D Lenticular, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing. 1000 Units, Numbered 1-1000.
Double Lenticular Full Slip: 3D Lenticular x 2 , Spot Matte, Spot Holo Coating, Embossing. 1000 Units, Numbered 1-1000.
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.

OCPackshot_2000x.jpgBR_overall_fs_2000x.jpgBR_overall_LFS_2000x.jpgBR_overall_DLFS_2000x.jpg

Last edited:
what's the order limit? I'm sure someone could try and grab you a copy if it's more than 1 copy per customer. Otherwise..

View attachment 516289
Obviously If some kind member wants and can grab me the main all in one box that would be appreciated. Paying would not be a problem and obviously give them an extra few quid for their troubles. Again that depends on wether you can grab more than one box.

Obviously If some kind member wants and can grab me the main all in one box that would be appreciated. Paying would not be a problem and obviously give them an extra few quid for their troubles. Again that depends on wether you can grab more than one box.
You can't. OC is limited to one per customer.

Everyone is a comedian tonight. Guess I'm never destined to own that particular steelbook. Can't win them all...

If you didn't get this in GB it's tough you'll get it with regular price. Preorders on purchase site will probably be sold out like in matter of seconds.
Best thing is forums which offer groupbuy. If someone ordered 2 you can probably make deal, but forget that you'll get OC for same price for which was being sold on seller site.

If you didn't get this in GB it's tough you'll get it with regular price. Preorders on purchase site will probably be sold out like in matter of seconds.
Best thing is forums which offer groupbuy. If someone ordered 2 you can probably make deal, but forget that you'll get OC for same price for which was being sold on seller site.
As I said in another post Brexit is preventing me from ordering from most sites. They simply don't deliver to Northern Ireland any more. ... I can't even use amazon any more and only limited items on the UK site. ... You couldn't make it up.