Blade Runner (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 40) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: November 10, 2021
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti (Pre-order on September 10, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $159.97 (Box Set) - $48.99 (Full Slip) - $49.99 (Lenti - Double Lenti)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti

Note: WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
Box Set: Scratch Resistance Coating, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing. 600 Sets, Numbered 1-600.
Full Slip: Scratch Resistance Coating, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing. 1000 Units, Numbered 1-1000.
Lenticular Full Slip: 3D Lenticular, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing. 1000 Units, Numbered 1-1000.
Double Lenticular Full Slip: 3D Lenticular x 2 , Spot Matte, Spot Holo Coating, Embossing. 1000 Units, Numbered 1-1000.
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.

OCPackshot_2000x.jpgBR_overall_fs_2000x.jpgBR_overall_LFS_2000x.jpgBR_overall_DLFS_2000x.jpg

Last edited:
I'm f****** gutted

I missed the double lenti, the one version of this I've seen with the steelbook artwork I've always wanted

I've never been this bad since the Blu fans Doctor Strange one

*sigh*

Oh well

Reactions: Lenny Nero
I kind of agree.
But this market doesn't work under "supply and demand". Scalpers among GB's and collectors takes all the available supply to list on eBay later (or elsewhere) the limited item much people wanted.

So there is no "real" supply. As they try to hoard as much quantities to makes the supply smaller, and the demand bigger artificially.
If they were only able to get one edition, most people would have reached their chance to buy one without going through GB (direct order).

Your theory is completely flawed. I have 19 mins before my next meeting so I will try to explain in simple words..

heard of the Nike SNKRS app? where they do a lottery for special editions limited to 1 per address?

those sell out too...and they get sold on ebay via a lottery. if there are only 3000 made how will everyone that wants it get 1?? the collector base is much larger than 3000. Think about it.

That's because @Georges dikranjian joined the Manta VIP club;)

Your attitudes are disgusting. Every single time, some of you are searching for the conflict.
Can you guys stop chasing ppl?

These are getting disrespectful, just to share memes about other's thoughts and texts.
That's not the way to seek conversation or debate. It's the way of laughting at others.

Last time I play this game.
You ended up looking for people to avoid commenting in here.
Now I understand why you are the most assiduous.

Your theory is completely flawed. I have 19 mins before my next meeting so I will try to explain in simple words..

heard of the Nike SNKRS app? where they do a lottery for special editions limited to 1 per address?

those sell out too...and they get sold on ebay via a lottery. if there are only 3000 made how will everyone that wants it get 1?? the collector base is much larger than 3000. Think about it.
You can't compare a lottery with a "gap" (chance) for buying one edition.

Specially when you run multiples GB, and there are a lot of editions passing through your card.

"Supply and demand" doesn't work in here. It's a thought and an opinion.
So there is no right to say to somebody "wrong" (or flawed).

Reactions: Lenny Nero

You've just presented a straw man as a whataboutism though... or maybe it's a whataboutism as a straw man.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Chemartin_1
You can't compare a lottery with a "gap" (chance) for buying one edition.

Specially when you run multiples GB, and there are a lot of editions passing through your card.

"Supply and demand" doesn't work in here. It's a thought and an opinion.
So there is no right to say to somebody "wrong" (or flawed).

Right but do you agree there are more than 3000 ppl who want it? 600 of them are OC so what if everyone wanted OC..or they shouldnt make OC? I am confused.
Maybe they shouldnt make the product @ all so nobody gets it and everyone is happy. Do we live in Russia?

Right but do you agree there are more than 3000 ppl who want it? 600 of them are OC so what if everyone wanted OC..or they shouldnt make OC? I am confused.
Maybe they shouldnt make the product @ all so nobody gets it and everyone is happy. Do we live in Russia?
No.
We live in a place where order quantity is limited to 2 (per edition) and, after sold out releases, we use to see on eBay how people reached 2, 3, 4, 5 or further units of something "limited" by the original supplier.

As I said; supply can be absorbed so that demand is also absorbed by the same people (resellers / scalpers).
They didn't add extra value.

I wonder how people reach more than 2 units for something we all know beforehand would be "limited" and high demanded.

PD: I shared my thoughts from my chill terrace.

Reactions: Aniv
No.
We live in a place where order quantity is limited to 2 (per edition) and, after sold out releases, we use to see on eBay how people reached 2, 3, 4, 5 or further units of something "limited" by the original supplier.

As I said; supply can be absorbed so that demand is also absorbed by the same people (resellers / scalpers).
They didn't add extra value.

I wonder how people reach more than 2 units for something we all know beforehand would be "limited" and high demanded.
How are you going to enforce the 1 per actual person rule? How do we know you dont have 50 friends who will order 1 copy each for you to burn, sell or keep? I could buy stuff from people to resell too. I wont ask them how they got it.

Reactions: Mararagan and DMD4k
How are you going to enforce the 1 per actual person rule? How do we know you dont have 50 friends who will order 1 copy each for you to burn, sell or keep? I could buy stuff from people to resell too. I wont ask them how they got it.
Collectong (Manta Lab) originally limited their orders for a reason. Breaking that reason doesn't affect the sales.
But affected to people who wanted to reach to the sales (demand absorbed, supply limited).

If you were buying stuff from people to resell, at least you would be adding extra value to the item:
time to find a demanded and sold out item, import charges, customs charges, inspect the edition to sell, put it on sale for a reasonable price (expecting to sell the edition for market price), etc.
Basically as a shop (wholesale purchase) does for you (retail purchase), but with no benefit.
As the gains go directly to buy other editions. So it's investing without scalping.
People reach their desirable edition and seller sold their edition.

But doing it with new and limited releases, makes others (force) to get them only thought you.
Ending up as the only way to secure a copy (available for everyone at the time original supplier put them on sale).

Last edited:
Reactions: BluSteel2012
Are you going to address the collector base being larger than 3000 or not?
He's acknowledging it. But wants everybody to have a fair crack at obtaining a copy. Multiple GB's kills that very notion.

Of course they wont be enough for EVERYBODY. But Why can't Manta just put all the stock live on their site for everyone to compete at the same time?

They ship worldwide. Why have GB's at all. They are too easy to abuse and be able to obtain multiple copies of items through. Limit to 2x copies per person on the site and that would free up a lot more stock on the day...

The only reason I see a need for a GB is Blufans as they don't sell from a site.