• 03.jpg
    03.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 482
  • 04.jpg
    04.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 465
Last edited by a moderator:
Great artwork! I reckon debossed title will set it off nicely

---------- Post added at 03:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:04 PM ----------

Release date: August 11th, 2014
Purchase link:
Price: ?
Group Buy:
Notes:

This has just been announced via Total Film!

Entertainment Store Exclusive.

Blu-ray Steelbook (Exclusive – available only through the Entertainment store on Play.com)
Extras as per standard Steelbook

Exclusive 2 Disc DVD (Retail Exclusive – Retailer TBC)

This will feature alternative artwork

Disc 1 contains feature and extras as per standard DVD

Bonus disc contains 45 mins of exclusive extras

“Beyond The Initiation”—additional cast interviews

“Faction Fashions”—an inside look at the costumes

“Setting the Score”—the film music score

Wheres the info about the exclusive bonus disc from please? :)

I think that is unfair on ES, they give us some of the best steelbooks throughout the year with a mixture of different films. Like with everything some are not to the taste of everyone such as those 'true classics' that you mentioned are not to my taste and I had no interest in buying them. While the likes of need for speed and divergent are steelbooks I will buy because i never got around to seeing them at the cinema.

I think that is unfair on ES, they give us some of the best steelbooks throughout the year with a mixture of different films. Like with everything some are not to the taste of everyone such as those 'true classics' that you mentioned are not to my taste and I had no interest in buying them. While the likes of need for speed and divergent are steelbooks I will buy because i never got around to seeing them at the cinema.

Nobody is saying they are to be "true classics"...just not being wasted on bad/average films.

I'd rather of taken, as someone has said above Edge of Tomorrow, Muppets Most Wanted, Neighbors or even the The Grand Budapest Hotel

Not a bad video game film and a wannabe Hunger Game film with soppy teenage drama thrown in.

Wouldn't touch either title with a barge pole to be honest. I suppose it takes all sorts.

I love it when people look down their noses at others. :ugh:

This movie isn't up my street but I'm still looking forward to the SteelBook. ES have done themselves proud over the past year or so and I'm happy to support them as a result across all their exclusive releases

Reactions: Monkey2005
I love it when people look down their noses at others. :ugh:

This movie isn't up my street but I'm still looking forward to the SteelBook. ES have done themselves proud over the past year or so and I'm happy to support them as a result across all their exclusive releases

That wasn't my intention. I merely intended to express my opinion about how terrible this film is (and it is REALLY BAD). I paid to see it at the cinema with my own money, so surely I have the right to say how I see it?

Nobody is saying they are to be "true classics"...just not being wasted on bad/average films.

I'd rather of taken, as someone has said above Edge of Tomorrow, Muppets Most Wanted, Neighbors or even the The Grand Budapest Hotel

Not a bad video game film and a wannabe Hunger Game film with soppy teenage drama thrown in.

None of those titles are eOne titles though, the distributor (along with Paramount) which seems to have an exclusive deal with Entertainment Store at the moment. It is obviously a lot more complicated than picking and choosing which titles you want to release from any studio's catalogue. I think we have to be realistic when it comes to title choice, Entertainment Store have been forced to reduce prices on many of their exclusives, so they will probably be playing it a little safer from now on.