71.9 KB · Views: 449
  • 03.jpg
    03.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 485
  • 04.jpg
    04.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 469
Last edited by a moderator:
Agree with others about this being a) a nice release/design and b) a great price - perhaps slow sellers like World War Z, Bad Grandpa and Anchorman 2 had a factor in the new prices we're seeing??

Perhaps it's because, like I have said all along, studios have a big influence on the pricing. Paramount titles are stupidly priced whereas eOne titles are reasonably priced. There has been no change in pricing strategy by Entertainment Store. Often retailers get the credit or criticism for pricing but the evidence suggests that they have little control over pricing.

Reactions: UpsetSmiley
Ordered for now. Not seen this film though so not sure I will keep my order in. I do like the artwork though, and with it having a gloss finish will make it look really nice :)

For anyone that's looking to get this release, and ES doesn't ship to your location, Masterblaster has already posted his group buy, and I'm sure there will be another one or two that will be posted soon.

Reactions: Bagman99
Exclusive details given to HDN

Limited to 4,000 copies
WEA art
Debossed title
Gloss finish

(Thanks to Entertainment Store for the advance info on this collectible edition)

Got my order in. Deboss n' gloss sounds cool! Thanks for the info :thumbs:

Reactions: apsmith21
this is a nice one, I really like the interior with the factions and the blue dauntless flames on the front, if the movie was a bit better I would be all over this, but I think I'll stick with the BB version

If this Eone title had been a HMV exclusive it would have been £14.99 and not £17.99.
I'll take a £17.99 ES release over a £14.99 HMV exclusive any day (unless they start taking pre-orders online or over the phone), I'd rather not make a 22.5 mile round trip just to pre-order a Steelbook, personally.

Speaking of which, pre-ordered.

Last edited: