71.9 KB · Views: 443
  • 03.jpg
    03.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 482
  • 04.jpg
    04.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 465
Last edited by a moderator:
I hear you. I wouldn't watch either of those films, let alone buy them so these announcements will save me money.

I got burnt buying dross like Ender's Game because it was exclusive. Not anymore.

I had the misfortune to see Divergent at the flicks after it sounded quasi interesting in the previews. Fortunately, I have never had to sit through Need for Speed.

That wasn't my intention. I merely intended to express my opinion about how terrible this film is (and it is REALLY BAD). I paid to see it at the cinema with my own money, so surely I have the right to say how I see it?

You have the right to say what you like really. I just think the way you worded it came over like you were putting people down for saying they like it, rather than just putting the movie down.

Anyway, not looking to fall out over it or anything

You have the right to say what you like really. I just think the way you worded it came over like you were putting people down for saying they like it, rather than just putting the movie down.

Anyway, not looking to fall out over it or anything

I suppose it may sound like that because I hold the film in such disdain. Essentially the crux of my point was that this is a missed opportunity for ES. But if they sell out fast, that proves why I'm not in business and they are. :D

I suppose it may sound like that because I hold the film in such disdain. Essentially the crux of my point was that this is a missed opportunity for ES. But if they sell out fast, that proves why I'm not in business and they are. :D

A missed opportunity?

I bet you detest the Twilight films too, yet if ES did a limited run of those and they were advertised on Twilight based media beforehand they would sell out in a matter of hours. :)

As I understand it there are 3 more films to come in the Divergent series too. ;)

[YT]watch?v=umDr0mPuyQc[/YT]

A missed opportunity?

I bet you detest the Twilight films too, yet if ES did a limited run of those and they were advertised on Twilight based media beforehand they would sell out in a matter of hours. :)

Never seen them, but yes, from what I can gather, I instinctively detest them ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: psychoscot
[YT]watch?v=umDr0mPuyQc[/YT]

Never seen them, but yes, from what I can gather, I instinctively detest them ;)

This film while still naff, is a million miles better than those films yet they would sell out fast. There's a whole new genre of these subpar films based on female youth novels that are watered down versions of older sci-fi aimed at girls.

They make a lot of money, so these films are always going to be put first before other films with more artistic worth for limited editions. :D

Reactions: Man on 1Wire x 6 3
Well I happen to like Divergent quite a bit. Sure it's not the best movie, but it's a fun movie to watch with an interesting premise, so yeah, bring on the steelbook! I'm gonna have a field day when this and The Raid 2 come on the same day!

I think the inside of the FS one is gorgeous, and the image of Beatrice they choose beats this ones poor choice, but that annoying dude on the front of the FS one = no buy.

i agree it would be better with just Shailene on the front, however with this one you have that dude all by himself as the back art
65624113_700x700min_2.jpg
at least the FS one hes being mostly covered by Shailene, and the back has the factions lined up down the middle

Last edited by a moderator:
i agree it would be better with just Shailene on the front, however with this one you have that dude all by himself as the back art
65624113_700x700min_2.jpg
at least the FS one hes being mostly covered by Shailene, and the back has the factions lined up down the middle

Lol out of thanks at the moment.

But I basically never see the backs of mine, so taking the disc out and seeing his annoying face maybe once a year is less of a problem even if he is posing on the back lol!

Agree with others about this being a) a nice release/design and b) a great price - perhaps slow sellers like World War Z, Bad Grandpa and Anchorman 2 had a factor in the new prices we're seeing??

Haven't seen the film myself, but I just watched the trailer. Looks a bit like a mix of Hunger Games with The Host. But I'm unsure of it from the trailer so I won't be pre-ordering it, unless the wife says she wants to see it. Not too sure on the main girl either.