92.7 KB · Views: 279
  • M2211390_3.jpg
    M2211390_3.jpg
    126.2 KB · Views: 276
  • M2211390_4.jpg
    M2211390_4.jpg
    105.2 KB · Views: 278
Last edited by a moderator:
I can't believe this is being praised when The Wolf of Wall Street is being criticised. At least that one has an actual image. This just has text and a few bullet holes, an even lazier design than the aforementioned title. It will not come close to a release like Cloverfield, that is a million times better than this.

I can't believe this is being praised when The Wolf of Wall Street is being criticised. At least that one has an actual image. This just has text and a few bullet holes, an even lazier design than the aforementioned title. It will not come close to a release like Cloverfield, that is a million times better than this.

They are 2 different movies with different themes. Ergo different type of artwork will work differently. The world isn't black and white.

In regards to Cloverfield you might be right but we don't know yet as this hasn't been released yet and even then it's a matter of opinion. We're all entiltled to one as you know.

Reactions: IRON MAN
I really like this one but everything I get from Futureshop has dents and scratches. I have zero luck but I will probably still cave. Looper took me 3 tries. This is worse than a heroin addiction.

I guess I'm opposite from you I order online from futureshop and I have never had anything scratched or dented nearly mint every single time!! :)

"Oh, Canada, you blew them away, again... Thank You Future Shop!!!!"

Classic release, blows away the taxicab/'merican flag inspired dog. :rofl:

If it comes with scratches, does it really show on this one?

Sadly I am so anal I would only see the scratches. HAHA. But I must have this release. Movie was awesome and this cover is fantastic. Not in love with the spine but who cares really. Great cover and back is most important. And the inside artwork is BOSS