Olympus Has Fallen (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) HDN CHOOSES ART! [UK]

Olympus Has Fallen-HDN picks art-Option 1 or 2?

• Option 1

Votes: 367 54.9%
  • Option 2

Votes: 301 45.1%

• Total voters

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Release Date: October 7,2013
Purchase link: Olympus Has Fallen
Price: £17.49
Notes: Limited to 4000 copies, matte finish, 1 disc edition, full color inside artwork, Region B only!!!

10828893-1372926114-905906.jpg

BACK ARTWORK: (minus the text!)
olympus 2.jpg

Actual pictures: (Thanks to Thisisnotsparta)

Attachments

• olympus1.jpg
    olympus1.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 831
Last edited:
used the discount code on this and a few others. Anyone know if zavvi charges each item separately as they ship (I ordered items released in different months)? Or do they charge everything when the first one ships?

They take the money on each release not altogether

Reactions: r3zzy
It's a Lionsgate release so I assume there won't be any inside art. But that's not the problem for me. If there was any and I did not like it I would exchange it with custom art anyway.

I wouldn't be so quick to assume, Lionsgate are hit and miss, so there's always a chance this (and the other Zavvi exclusives they have announced) will include inside artwork.

It's a Lionsgate release so I assume there won't be any inside art. But that's not the problem for me. If there was any and I did not like it I would exchange it with custom art anyway.

I wouldn't be so quick to assume, Lionsgate are hit and miss, so there's always a chance this (and the other Zavvi exclusives they have announced) will include inside artwork.

As this release is closely tied to this forum I would expect there to be some inside art as that is what all of us call for with every steel. However, being Lionsgate, I don't expect this to be region free.

Last edited:

I think this is a bit unfair. I only have a few Lionsgate Steelbooks in my collection but they ALL have inside art. And some awesome inside art at that.

Pics below.....

Cabin In The Woods

TheCabinInTheWoodsHMVExclusiveSteelbookInside.jpg

Expendables 1 & 2 (Czech)

Expendables1amp2EmbossedCzechSteelbookInside.jpg
The Hurt Locker

HurtLockerHMVInside.jpg

How come the release date in zavvioutlet via play.com is august 26 and not oct?

Because the release date is august 26 and not October...

Good find Konflick, I had this in my "preOrder notes to self" for October 7th. This is why I love this site, less chances of getting screwed over, up to the minute info. Glad I'll see it before October tho.

Last edited:
Good find Konflick, I had this in my "preOrder notes to self" for October 7th. This is why I love this site, less chances of getting screwed over, up to the minute info. Glad I'll see it before October tho.

Weird. OP and Zavvi's website still says 7th October