Olympus Has Fallen (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) HDN CHOOSES ART! [UK]

Olympus Has Fallen-HDN picks art-Option 1 or 2?

• Option 1

Votes: 367 54.9%
  • Option 2

Votes: 301 45.1%

• Total voters

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Release Date: October 7,2013
Purchase link: Olympus Has Fallen
Price: £17.49
Notes: Limited to 4000 copies, matte finish, 1 disc edition, full color inside artwork, Region B only!!!

10828893-1372926114-905906.jpg

BACK ARTWORK: (minus the text!)
olympus 2.jpg

Actual pictures: (Thanks to Thisisnotsparta)

Attachments

• olympus1.jpg
    olympus1.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 831
Last edited:
Did anyone ever find out if this is coming out in August (Zavvi Outlet and standard BD release) or October (Zavvi main site steel only)?

Did anyone ever find out if this is coming out in August (Zavvi Outlet and standard BD release) or October (Zavvi main site steel only)?

I would be more inclined to think it will be released at the same time as the Amaray. I don't think they want to lose sales and make people wait, I could be wrong though.

Reactions: BDDB
I would be more inclined to think it will be released at the same time as the Amaray. I don't think they want to lose sales and make people wait, I could be wrong though.

It would be nice to know though, got no response from the query I sent Zavvi, I hope it is this month rather than the wallet destroying month of October.

I preordered two, but cancelled once I realized it is region B locked. :angry:

Dear Lionsgate,

This movie is about an attack on the White House AND the President of the United States. Why would you region lock this disc?

:D

I don't know anything about how blu-ray discs are authored, so I don't know or understand why some discs can be region free and some are locked. Why arent they all region free? wrong forum thread i guess...

Dear Lionsgate, this movie is about an attack on the White House AND the President of the United States. Why would you region lock this disc? I don't know anything about how blu-ray discs are authored, so I don't know or understand why some discs can be region free and some are locked. Why arent they all region free? wrong forum thread i guess...
th
But wrong thread indeed ^^

I preordered two, but cancelled once I realized it is region B locked. :angry:

Dear Lionsgate,
This movie is about an attack on the White House AND the President of the United States. Why would you region lock this disc?
I know on Zavvi website it says Region B, but it doesn't mean that the disc will be Region B locked... look for all other release such as Star Trek. It's listed as B but is free ;)

We'll have to wait and see, but yeah I'm pretty sure it's be locked since others Lionsgate Uk steelbook (Pulp Fiction, Expendables, Hunger Games, etc.) have been (if I'm not mistaken...) :(

Last edited:
Reactions: Marina Blue
Folks in US and Canada could always double dip on the steel and the region A amaray. Not ideal, but then you get this fantastic steel that isn't being released over there, and you get a playable disc.