Olympus Has Fallen (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) HDN CHOOSES ART! [UK]

Olympus Has Fallen-HDN picks art-Option 1 or 2?

• Option 1

Votes: 367 54.9%
  • Option 2

Votes: 301 45.1%

• Total voters

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Release Date: October 7,2013
Purchase link: Olympus Has Fallen
Price: £17.49
Notes: Limited to 4000 copies, matte finish, 1 disc edition, full color inside artwork, Region B only!!!

10828893-1372926114-905906.jpg

BACK ARTWORK: (minus the text!)
olympus 2.jpg

Actual pictures: (Thanks to Thisisnotsparta)

Attachments

• olympus1.jpg
    olympus1.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 831
Last edited:
Although I loved this film I just cancelled as Lionsgate and Studio Canals steelbooks are always the one's that have the most damage, not going through it anymore, a great shame

I am still wondering if I want to buy this steelbook yes or no.
I saw the movie in the cinema, I loved it, was good entertainment , but I want to know first if the steel will have inside art work.
I especially like steelbooks which also include inside art work, that is what makes a great steelbook for me, and topping it all, if the steel is embossed, fortunately this one is not

I am still wondering if I want to buy this steelbook yes or no.
I saw the movie in the cinema, I loved it, was good entertainment , but I want to know first if the steel will have inside art work.
I especially like steelbooks which also include inside art work, that is what makes a great steelbook for me, and topping it all, if the steel is embossed, fortunately this one is not

Cant see this selling out before release. I think you might be safe to wait till people have it in hand and put up some pictures.

Has anyone had a dispatch email for this one yet?

As yet I have no email or money taken for this, although over on the goonies thread someone has said they have notification of dispatch for this one

---------- Post added at 02:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:36 PM ----------

Sorry my mistake it wasn't olympus that was referred to having confirm paying it was die hard

Reactions: Metal Mickey
As yet I have no email or money taken for this, although over on the goonies thread someone has said they have notification of dispatch for this one

---------- Post added at 02:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:36 PM ----------

Sorry my mistake it wasn't olympus that was referred to having confirm paying it was die hard

Thanks mate, I've had no payment nor notification email yet and as this has had HDN involvement I thought someone might know.

I've had my Die Hard notification and payment taken so was hoping this one would be soon too as haven't seen it yet and am looking forward to watching it!

Reactions: chunk
I love the art work on this one plus it is a steelbook. That said with it being region locked I really don't want to buy the movie twice. These are expensive enough without having to buy two of them.

Nobody got dispatch notice yet
Has the date changed I wonder
I would have expected some dispatch notice by now or will we have to wait till Monday

Don't get too excited this should have despatched days ago. No way this will arrive Monday or Tuesday come to that. If items are arriving late the least the retailer can do is keep us posted. That hasn't been the case here. This leaves me no alternative but to order some more copies and see how it goes

Over and out

Joe bluzaki the super blackie