71.9 KB · Views: 449
  • 03.jpg
    03.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 485
  • 04.jpg
    04.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 469
Last edited by a moderator:
If this Eone title had been a HMV exclusive it would have been £14.99 and not £17.99.

Ender's Game was £15.99, so this may not been the case. I would rather purchase from Entertainment Store anyway as there's little difference in price once you factor in other costs such as fuel and dealing with a damaged Steelbook is much less hassle.

Pre-ordered because of the good price.
I passed on this film, but my wife went to see it and enjoyed it so much she read all the books. She tells me it's very different to Hunger Games, much like Hunger Games is not really a ripoff of Battle Royale. I guess I should have gone and seen it and not left it up to my preconceived notions.

I heard pretty decent things about this movie and I think Shailene Woodley is one of the most promising young actresses around at the moment. Ordered!

I haven't watched this yet, I hope it's not a teenie bop movie. I swear after having to sit through Twilight with my ex, I could actually feel my Jacobs shrinking and retreating. I had to keep watching that scene from Transformers: ROTF when Megan Fox was bending over the hood of the car about 20 times in quick succession to get my testosterone levels back up.

Does this release/Movie comparable in terms of story line/popularity compared to THE MORTAL INSTRUMENTS ???

Is the story line as popular in the book world as Mortal Instrument first movie ???

Any one ???

Last edited:
og which one from the inbetweners ? UK one I hope ? just love that show so funny, movie was great little one.

Yeah the UK one (I refuse to recognise that crap produced by the US! :hilarious:) The guy in this film plays the holiday rep in the Inbetweeners movie - and he can't act very well in that! No idea how he's got the lead in what looks like a fairly big budget film EEK! :wtf: :dunno:

Does this release/Movie comparable in terms of story line/popularity compared to THE MORTAL INSTRUMENTS ???

Is the story line as popular in the book world as Mortal Instrument first movie ???

Any one ???

Divergent is bigger in the world of books and films than Mortal Instruments. I think they're quite different stories (no fantasy elements in Divergent).

Reactions: Actarus
Yes I just discovered the books, I read the synopsis and it sounded that it had an element of Sci-fi ??? was intrigues... I'm getting the steelbooks, but want to read the first book first... not enough time grrrrrrr

I'll take a £17.99 ES release over a £14.99 HMV exclusive any day (unless they start taking pre-orders online or over the phone), I'd rather not make a 22.5 mile round trip just to pre-order a Steelbook, personally.

Speaking of which, pre-ordered.
yeah-good luck finding an open HMV that doesn't blow out of stock first day-this is a 4k print run-HMV exclusives are usually 2k at best...

I know that Play.com has this Divergent steelbook listed as Region B, but is there anyone out there who can verify if this will be in fact locked as such, or might it be Region Free?

nice artwork for this steelbook better than previous if its guaranteed like this upon release i might be tempted...